A Beautiful Mess


Thursday, October 09, 2008; 5:08 PM
On being a Romantic ELF

it really gets harder and harder.

its the lack of a sense of intimacy that i miss..

And life's been busy.. i'll concede.. but one look at my SMS inbox and i know.

It's empty.

and all this time away from a real relationship, my romanticism runs wild.

and its just pent up romantic urges.

i'm glad i know my feelings.



but sometimes, this urges get so bad, and my inspiration comes and no for them to receive.






"Thieves have hunted the skies for countless nights before you were born, to find the right pair of stars to twinkle as your eyes.



Which makes me wonder when i gaze into these windows if your soul is as boundless and vast as the beautiful velvet night sky.



And as a child with married palms does every night, it's upon your eyes that i wish and i pray, that on one faithful night, to see that fleeting twinkle of approval from your eyes."

-Apple



And when i create these, i remember, that i'm Lonely.

and FAT.

STILL FAT.





I'm Romantic,

Empty,
Lonely,
and Fat.


posted by Apple Bapok


{Tagboard}



{profile}

Hi, welcome to my blog, a place i don't visit often, but i know is there. a place i wish i had more time for. and everytime i come, i leave big parts of myself here. so if you want to know more about me, you've come to the right place.. cheers ^-^




{wishlist}

  • To get first class honours in LIT.
  • spend time with my mummy.
  • Fall in love.


  • {AS OF 150907}
    • 118.5 (150907)

    • 116.5 (140907)

    • 119.6 (020907)

    • 115.0 (040408)



    {Recent}


    {Archives}


    {Moi frens!}