A Beautiful Mess


Monday, September 08, 2008; 1:44 AM
On my pain.

Don't be here for me when it hurts this time.
Because you cannot be here for me the next time it hurts.
And the time after the next.

Through all the things I've been through,
people have seen me as somebody,
somebody who must be somebody,
who can do all the things he does with no pain.

The only solace in all my pain was you.
And now that you're gone,
I'm still waiting for you.

But I will have to learn to stop.
Because really, the one happier is not me.

I must stop loving you because i love you.


posted by Apple Bapok


{Tagboard}



{profile}

Hi, welcome to my blog, a place i don't visit often, but i know is there. a place i wish i had more time for. and everytime i come, i leave big parts of myself here. so if you want to know more about me, you've come to the right place.. cheers ^-^




{wishlist}

  • To get first class honours in LIT.
  • spend time with my mummy.
  • Fall in love.


  • {AS OF 150907}
    • 118.5 (150907)

    • 116.5 (140907)

    • 119.6 (020907)

    • 115.0 (040408)



    {Recent}


    {Archives}


    {Moi frens!}