A Beautiful Mess


Friday, September 12, 2008; 7:52 PM
Something about you.

Its something about
reading that you cried that makes me well up with emotion.

Its something about
knowing that you hurt and you had to do it all alone.

Its something about
me not being there to start the smile or "sayang" the pain.




its something about all these that makes me cry.


its something about the farm that we talked about that
makes me cry again and again.






and its wondering "what if" that breaks me down to pieces.




its something about you.





Does anybody feel something for me?
Because i feel lonely. And empty.


posted by Apple Bapok


{Tagboard}



{profile}

Hi, welcome to my blog, a place i don't visit often, but i know is there. a place i wish i had more time for. and everytime i come, i leave big parts of myself here. so if you want to know more about me, you've come to the right place.. cheers ^-^




{wishlist}

  • To get first class honours in LIT.
  • spend time with my mummy.
  • Fall in love.


  • {AS OF 150907}
    • 118.5 (150907)

    • 116.5 (140907)

    • 119.6 (020907)

    • 115.0 (040408)



    {Recent}


    {Archives}


    {Moi frens!}