A Beautiful Mess


Thursday, September 25, 2008; 10:04 PM
On Wishing You A Wonderful Birthday.

Hi,

I don't know from how and i don't know from when,
that things have turned out the way they do.

I want to thank you for trying to be the cheerful one,
the one who wants to sms and the one who wants to smile.
I'm not as strong as you.

It's another year for you!
and you're no longer a teenager!

I don't know what will happen in future,
but all i know is that what we had was something real.
Something that moves me and stirs memories and emotions in me even as i write about them.
Thank you for all of them.

You're really really someone special and wonderful,
and on this day,

even more so.

Love,
Apple Ng Keng Ee
25/09/08







posted by Apple Bapok


{Tagboard}



{profile}

Hi, welcome to my blog, a place i don't visit often, but i know is there. a place i wish i had more time for. and everytime i come, i leave big parts of myself here. so if you want to know more about me, you've come to the right place.. cheers ^-^




{wishlist}

  • To get first class honours in LIT.
  • spend time with my mummy.
  • Fall in love.


  • {AS OF 150907}
    • 118.5 (150907)

    • 116.5 (140907)

    • 119.6 (020907)

    • 115.0 (040408)



    {Recent}


    {Archives}


    {Moi frens!}