A Beautiful Mess


Monday, November 03, 2008; 3:47 AM
So what is it?

I just ran one of teh fastest five km in my entire life, and i have to thank my iphone and my good buddies chris and jon!!!

haiz.. i had extra to steam to let out today...

You know, i dunno if i ever had real love.

Just because it did not last does not mean it was not real.

Yet if it was real, it would stand the test of EVERYTHING. just like our councillors today..

Going out with Them made me happy in and emo...


All i know is the run allowed me to let some of it out..

Was it real?
Was it not?

am i happy?
am i sad?

So what is it?


posted by Apple Bapok


{Tagboard}



{profile}

Hi, welcome to my blog, a place i don't visit often, but i know is there. a place i wish i had more time for. and everytime i come, i leave big parts of myself here. so if you want to know more about me, you've come to the right place.. cheers ^-^




{wishlist}

  • To get first class honours in LIT.
  • spend time with my mummy.
  • Fall in love.


  • {AS OF 150907}
    • 118.5 (150907)

    • 116.5 (140907)

    • 119.6 (020907)

    • 115.0 (040408)



    {Recent}


    {Archives}


    {Moi frens!}