A Beautiful Mess


Thursday, April 09, 2009; 8:27 AM
MY ANKLE

Dear ankle,

Please heal.. dear ankle.. it hurt alot when you stopped all the dreams hat i had, i finally had a nice one. dear ankle, i don't know what i did wrong. i did not dance or do anything vigorous anymore. is it a curse? is it a haunting? or can someone please tell me why i deserve to go through this much physical pain? can someone please let me know why i deserve to go through this much stress and heartache, worry anxiety, inadequacy and now, physical pain?

i cannot walk. i scared cannot even go to the exam hall.

help.

please let me go through this exam..

Apple


posted by Apple Bapok


{Tagboard}



{profile}

Hi, welcome to my blog, a place i don't visit often, but i know is there. a place i wish i had more time for. and everytime i come, i leave big parts of myself here. so if you want to know more about me, you've come to the right place.. cheers ^-^




{wishlist}

  • To get first class honours in LIT.
  • spend time with my mummy.
  • Fall in love.


  • {AS OF 150907}
    • 118.5 (150907)

    • 116.5 (140907)

    • 119.6 (020907)

    • 115.0 (040408)



    {Recent}


    {Archives}


    {Moi frens!}