A Beautiful Mess


Sunday, December 14, 2008; 12:08 AM
Stupid Apple.

I didnt think i would feel like this again. like a deep knot inside me...

today my brother told me my dad finally filed for a divorce with my mum. and he apparently desires assets hat belongs to my mum how that even works i don't know.. and even if my mum gets the house, things are not the same..

its not so much a problem solution thing for me. for i always thought i was cured from my family problem when i was J1, its not true, i was better with pearlyn.

and today when the news hit me i kept thinking of pearlyn. how i used to throw anger at my mum on her.. and how i really realy did not treasure her.

and i let her go.

and when the news came today my first instinct was to look for her. and i look at that picture i never took down, i know. i know.

and just when i thought my life went back to the trivialities of studies and work, it turns out my life is still a mess... a big fucking mess.. and my only buoy, my only lighthouse, i let her go.

i didnt think i would feel like this again, like a deep knot inside me.


posted by Apple Bapok


{Tagboard}



{profile}

Hi, welcome to my blog, a place i don't visit often, but i know is there. a place i wish i had more time for. and everytime i come, i leave big parts of myself here. so if you want to know more about me, you've come to the right place.. cheers ^-^




{wishlist}

  • To get first class honours in LIT.
  • spend time with my mummy.
  • Fall in love.


  • {AS OF 150907}
    • 118.5 (150907)

    • 116.5 (140907)

    • 119.6 (020907)

    • 115.0 (040408)



    {Recent}


    {Archives}


    {Moi frens!}